After spending 10 days in Ohio visiting family, I was so happy to be home. I am SO done with traveling for a while. It was fun and all, but I function much better when I have my daily routines and schedules in place. All 3 boys were little angels on both flights! So many people (even men!) were commenting on how good my boys were. That always makes a momma proud!
We stayed with Christie and her fam and did a lot of fun things with them. The following weekend, my dad, Debbie, Ashlie, Marcus, Kathy, and their 3 kids drove up from Nauvoo, IL to see us. It was fun to see all of them, especially Craig, Lani, and Maya! We hadn't seen them for about a year and a half and they're so grown up!! I didn't realize I hadn't taken any pictures of those guys until it was too late.BUMMER!
We got home just in time for Luke to start Kindergarten, which he is loving! Ty will also be starting preschool the end of next month....going twice a week. Hooray!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
We're Back!!
Posted by Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment(s):
Yea! I found another blogger! I love keeping up on what everyone is up to. I cant wait to see everyone at Bunco next week - I miss seeing you (can I still be your VT?) Here is my blog and then you can link on to Michelle and Stephanies and any other I have!
gutterygossip.blogspot.com
Post a Comment