Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fun In Ohio

Ashlie and Jake. We're excited that Ash is moving back to AZ in a couple of months! The boys will LOVE having her live close by, and so will I.

Christie, Me, Jake, and Dad

The boys loved it when Kathy would read stories to them at bedtime.


Jake and Abby



Here's Luke with Debbie and Papa. He was constantly concerned about where his Papa was. You could usually find Luke parked by the two of them, getting his back tickled by Debbie.




Jake and Andrew












Luke and Ty watching a movie with Uncle Mike...

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWWW! Those pictures of Luker going to school about make me cry. I was FINALLY getting around to doing a thorough cleaning since you left (nearly 2 weeks ago, how pathetic am I), and Abby and I got so sad when we saw little fingerprints on the windows and doors. I still have the little blue teddy bear that Jake slept with, which smells just like him. I keep it in my room. :( Crusty