Wednesday, August 1, 2007

King's Island

On the way home from King's Island...totally worn out!

While Christie kept Ty and Jake home with her, Luke, Andrew, Abby, Mike, and I spent several hours at King's Island. It is a huge amusement park/water park, and it was fun spending that time with Luke and taking him on his first roller coaster! That was, by far, his favorite ride and we rode it 3 times, I think. He and I would squeal and giggle the whole ride. What a fun day!

Diego's jeep. This boy LOVES to drive!


Bumper cars was what Luke wanted to do first! We had looked at their website and he had his mind made up that he was doing that before anything else. He did an awesome job manuevering his car around all the other "traffic jams".



Here's Luke have a great time on the Backyardigans swing!

0 comment(s):