Friday, August 10, 2007

Anyone? Anyone??




We have seriously had SO MANY people tell us that Luke should be modeling. He is a beautiful little boy.

I think he is anyway!


Does anyone out there know where I could find a good agency or company looking for child models? It's kind of a scarey thing to google because you can't really tell who's a creep and who's not.


He is very photogenic (We can thank Stephanie for these two photos!), and I also think he would have fun modeling.



Last month at the airport, we struck up a conversation with this really nice woman. She commented on our 3 boys and how beautiful she thought they were (oh, stop already!). She had a friend out here in the valley whose child was a model for Target. That could be fun!?



1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I can have my sister help you if you have an idea of what you want, she can whip it out in 5 minutes! Also, If you want to put background paper on (I still havent done it) I have the instructions I can email you?