Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Wonderful "Falyim" and Friends

I have received countless cards, flower bouquets, e-mails, phone calls, treats, meals, prayers, visits.....all from my amazing group of friends and my incredible family! It has, without a doubt, been the most humbling experience for me personally. I continue to say that I have been touched beyond words, and that I have gained an even greater desire and excitement to be able to, in turn, do all I can to serve them when I am able to.


Now, on to explain the photo above...
One of our dear friends (you know who you are!) has a cleaning lady coming to our house once a week. I am sooo grateful! The day after the cleaning lady and her crew had come, I was at the kitchen sink and happened to glance over at the shelf in the family room where I had set the cute "F-A-M-I-L-Y" block letters that Alayna made us for Christmas. I tried not to laugh too hard because my tummy is still tender when I do, but it was so hard not to! Apparently, the cleaning crew rearranged the letters after dusting the shelf....obviously, they no speaka English!

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! I am busting a gut! AHAHAHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

I think we are all laughing hard enough to make up for your holding back!!!

jana said...

That is so funny.....just a little surprise to make sure you are paying attention.

Anonymous said...

I thought they might have rearranged them to say something like milfay or yamlif, both meaning "free healthcare" in Spanish???

I loved the quilt - you are definately a loved family!