I feel bad that it has taken me 3 weeks to post about this because I am still so touched by it. One of my best friends, Trisha, made this quilt for me so that I could take my babies with me while I was in the hospital! This was her first time ever at making a quilt and she tackled it in a week and a half! I am still amazed every time I look at it and I can feel the love that she has for me and my family. A-mazing.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
A Beautiful Quilt of My Boys!
Posted by Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comment(s):
Wow! Trisha did a great job. I'm touched and it's not even mine! Aw inspiring!
that is awesome!
What a treasure.
Wow, what a good friend and what a special treat to wrap up in. Keep me up on your latest and hope to see you Friday!
Post a Comment