Hip Hip Hooray! Yesterday Curt and I picked up Jake and brought him back home! Even though he has been well taken care of at Grandma's house, I was just missing him way too much to be without him for another second.
Jake seems so happy to be home and to be in is own bed. His brothers missed him, too. I think Ty is happy to have someone to tease again.
I can't put into words how happy it makes me to have our family all together again. These past couple of weeks have definitely made me realize how much my family means to me and how blessed I truly am.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
We Got Our Baby Back!
Posted by Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comment(s):
So glad everything went so well and prayers were answered. You have to know again how much I admire your faith and optomism through this whole adventure. Those boys are so lucky to have such a great woman in their lives.
Glad you're doing well, Charlene! I can't imagine how hard it must have been not to have your kiddos with you. Easier for sure to know that they were having fun with grandma! You and Curt surely inspire us with your faith. Our prayers are still "going up" for you!
Post a Comment