There have been a lot of other events happening in the Holbrook household...fun and exciting ones that I've been meaning to post about. So, in a nutshell, this is what we've been up to for the past month...
* We got a new van! Buh-bye, Suburban. You are no longer a pain in our sides. We all LOVE our van ('07 Kia Sedona) and Curt and I are relieved to have a car with a warranty in case something breaks down!
* We spent Thanksgiving at the cabin in Snowflake! We had a fun time there riding the 4 wheeler, decorating the gingerbread house, eating the delicious food, playing Chicken Foot, and sitting out by the fire pit. Grandma and Grandpa Holbrook, Alayna and her friend, and Ashlie were there with us, too! Good times.
* Our baby is now walking!! There's no stopping Jake now!
* Luke turned 6 years old on December 4th! He had a blast with all of his friends at the party the Saturday before his birthday. We met Grandma Holbrook (Grandpa was out of town.), Alayna, and Ashlie at Texas Roadhouse for dinner on the 4th. Luke was so stinking excited to be able to sit on the sadle and have the waiters sing to him! It was so cute!!
* Ty (and Luke, too) has grown about 2 inches in the last 2 months! Ty has always seemed so much shorter than Luke was at his age, but now he is starting to shoot up.
See photos below...
Thursday, December 13, 2007
On a Lighter Note...
Posted by Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase at 5:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comment(s):
funny who you run in to in the blog world! Found you off of a blog of a blog. lol
Good to see you guys! Looks like you have a new little boy! How exciting!
I'm excited to blog stalk you...... ;)
Charlene, I woke with a prayer for you and came and turned on the computer and there was a note from you. Its gonna be a successful, peaceful day for you. Im so proud of you and how you are handling this challenge and I want you to know Im one of your biggest fans.
Love you and see you soon.
Our prayers are with you. I don't know you very well yet, but I can tell you are a strong, loving, and grateful person. Things will work out. Love Pam Clausen
Thanks for having Lily at Luke's party! It is so nice for you to include her!
I've been thinking about you a lot today. I am praying for a sucessful surgery and even better recovery.
Post a Comment