Charlene, I just heard your news and want to know more and find out what route you are taking??? Your going to come out of this great, but until then, keep me informed and you will be in our daily prayers.
Me again, I just went through your blog a little to see if I have missed anything. I was so excited you love "the message" like I do. I feel the same way when I read it and want everyone to read it too. It reminds us of how close we are to our loved ones and how PERFECT Heavenly Fathers plan is. (Not to mention in only takes about an hour to read it!)
2 comment(s):
Charlene, I just heard your news and want to know more and find out what route you are taking??? Your going to come out of this great, but until then, keep me informed and you will be in our daily prayers.
Love ya,
Vonda
Me again, I just went through your blog a little to see if I have missed anything. I was so excited you love "the message" like I do. I feel the same way when I read it and want everyone to read it too. It reminds us of how close we are to our loved ones and how PERFECT Heavenly Fathers plan is. (Not to mention in only takes about an hour to read it!)
Post a Comment