Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chase William Holbrook

Chase William Holbrook was born on December 16th 2011
He weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces and after going through the induction and delivery with no epidural, I felt every ounce! I wouldn't go back and change a thing though. It was a great delivery and such a miracle to bring another sweet little spirit into the world. After experiencing difficulties with ovulation for the first three pregnancies, a breast cancer diagnosis followed by major surgery and chemo/radiation, I thought my dreams of having more babies was over. What a miracle and a blessing Chase is in our lives. I can't even describe in words the feelings I felt as our new baby rested his head on my chest. A chest full of scars and deformity, but a perfectly formed, beautiful baby came from this body. A true testament that Heavenly Father is mindful of each one of us and has a specific plan for us. Each one of our boys is a blessing and have been brought into our family at an important time. We are so grateful for each of them and LOVE them so much!




















1 comment(s):

Smashlie said...

oooooo I love him so much!!! he is the sweetest, cutest baby!