Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ashlie and Joe's Wedding







My niece Ashlie married Joe Estrada on November 26th 2011. It was a wonderful wedding and Ashlie was such a beautiful bride! She and Joe compliment each other very well and I am so happy for them. Ashlie and I have grown so close over these past couple of years and I consider her one of my very best friends. She has grown into a strong, amazing woman and I am proud of her. I know her mom is proud of her, too. I feel very blessed to have been a part of Joe and Ashlie's special day. I'm happy that I was able to be there to help Ashlie in ways that her mom might have, if she were still alive. It means to world to me to be able to help fill Carrie's shoes and to be there for Ashlie as best as I can.
Congratulations, Ashlie and Joe!!
Now on to the next milestone....baby Chloie (due November 2012)!!!


0 comment(s):