Our big fat goldfish named Juice died a few weeks ago.
It was a sad day for all of us because we've had Juice for about 7 years. The day after, Curt took the boys to Pet Smart and let them each pick out a new goldfish.

Starring Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase

Posted by Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase at 8:29 AM
4 comment(s):
Juice was so quiet and such a good listener.
I LOVE that last picture! Poor Juice, he was such a big, fat fish. We never did bond much, but he did scare me a little. Can't wait to meet the new goldfish and hear what they are named...
If you need ANY help next week please call me!
I'm sorry about Juice. I had two giant goldfish like that, Roxy and Velma. They died quite a few times. I learned the trick to goldfish reserection. Not too long after they go belly up sprinkle some salt on them. It's like goldfish crack! Eventually it won't save them anymore, but it does work, I promise.
LOVE the picture of the boys...Jake could care less, Ty looks like he's thinking, "Oh well! What are you gonna do?" And poor Luke. He is such a tender boy...SO sad!
Post a Comment