Sunday, November 2, 2008

What's Been Going On?

A LOT!!
Halloween!Our brave fire fighters
and their little firehouse dog!


The cutest dalmation I've ever seen!




My very own Dr. Phil!





Ty's Preschool Halloween Party!

Quite the poser!


Bean bag toss




"Grandma Greer" gave Ty the
"Happiest Looking Monster Pumpkin" Award!


Pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern



Halloween Parade






Zoo Walk for Autism Research!

Curt's employer generously donated $1000
to our team "Luke's Crew" and also had these team shirts made!

















Canning Apple Pie Filling!







Trips to the Cabin!










Rocking my baby to sleep!


This happens only about once every 6 months!







Sleepovers!


In Mommy's bed...Daddy got stuck out on the couch.
(By the way, Luke only sleeps in his undies!)

Jake's first involvement in the brothers' sleepovers.
It will be a while before he's allowed to be part of the club again :)

Birthday Hazing!








Our 3 other co-conspirators were unable to make it that night,
but I'm sure they'll make up for it!








The Boys' "Beach House"!

The kids love to take all of the cushions and pillows off of the couches
and build a "beach house" for them to hide in.
(Maybe they'll build a real one for their momma some day!)








Forts!

(Luke is unhappy because Ty got to sit in the "egg chair".)










Planting Our Garden!








Yep!
Jake is STILL Wearing Those Glasses!






Also...
Curt is re-doing the shower in our master bathroom...
I am helping in Luke's classroom once/month...
Doing Christmas shopping/crafting...
Dr's appointments...
Driving kids to/from school...
Playdates (for both Mommy and the kids!)...

The End.

7 comment(s):

Melissa and Trevor said...

I love all the things you have been up to. But, love Jake's costume the most! I put his picture on our blog since I loved it som much!

Alayna said...

Love the costumes!!!

Katy Wilson said...

ok when i first saw curt i thought...oh look...curt went as his dad!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a crazy long post - you are staying WAY too busy! Loved the boys Halloween theme.

Ive already forgot when Bunco is?

lackrik said...

Those are great pictures! Have I mentioned your boys are SO cute? ;)

And cracking up at Dr. Phil! lol

Lindsay said...

I love the Dr. Phil costume! I saw him at the ward party and wondered if he was a home teacher?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Great update...I'm sure glad we have blogging to keep us in touch with each other since we live a whole mile away and never see you guys! Looks like life is good!