Friday, October 24, 2008

Luke's Notes

It is hilarious how Luke is always writing himself cute notes. I think he's afraid he will forget something really important. He will probably grow up to be the list maker in our family.
Luke kept bugging me one day...asking me where i hid the candy that we had gotten. I wouldn't tell him, so a little while later he handed me this note and made me promise not to flip it over and look at the other side. I had to peek (sorry, Luke!) and I about peed my pants!! He was strategizing how he would "spy for the candy"!! SO. FUNNY.

Translation: "Spy in the morning. In the cupboards. Early in the morning. You are going to try to get candy." Along with a drawing of him looking in the cupboards!


When Curt was getting ready to leave for work that next morning, he found Luke and Ty out in the kitchen with candy in their hands! It was 5 AM!!




The boys had gotten in trouble for running in the house. I came across this note when I was picking up Luke's room. "No running. New roll (rule)."



We spent General Conference weekend at the cabin. I had brought The Friend (kids' church magazine) along for Luke to read. He looked it over for a while and then wanted some paper so he could draw. These pictures above are what he drew!






4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious!!! He is such a creative...and sneaky boy!

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

Not only is he going to be the list maker. He is following in his mom's footsteps. Candy at any cost and any means necessary. Luke, can you score me some sweetarts.

lackrik said...

Those are awesome!

Lauren made us a sign to hang on the outside of our bedroom door that says, "Do not disturd" LOL! She made it one day when she was sick and wanted to sleep in our bed and not be "disturded". We left it up and giggle about it sometimes......... ;)

Anonymous said...

ok i just read that....that is HILARIOUS! i could not stop laughing. they are funny kids. That is funny they actually remembered and followed through. that is kind of impressive.