Jake's due date was October 17th, 2006. This is what I looked like at about 36 weeks. Ready to pop!
Sweet baby Jake was born on October 9th 2006...weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz. and was my biggest baby thus far!
Since Jake loves animals, I decided to do a farm cake. It's not one of my favorite cakes I've done, but the kids liked it and that's all that matters!


The birthday boy by his cake!
Blowing out the candle!
This kid LOVES chocolate (or anything sweet. Just like his momma!)






4 comment(s):
Thanks for having us. We all had a blast. Great Job on the cake.
very cute cake! It should be one of your favs since it was so creative!
K- I'm sooooo impressed with the cake, seriously! You can do ANYTHING with cake. That's why I love you!
I feel like a bad mom. Today is Kristin's 8th birthday and her cake is a 9 X 13 pan with frosting on top...but at least it has sprinkles! I can't believe he is so big.
Post a Comment