Saturday, October 11, 2008

...3 Months Later!

For 3 MONTHS I have kept forgetting to post these way cool family pictures that Steph took of the Holbrook clan in July!
Matt, Natalie, and their 3 cute kiddos came down from Utah to visit. The boys had fun playing with their cousins at Grandma's house while Mommy went to radiation during the week. I think the best time was had by all when we all drove to Snowflake to spend the weekend at the cabin!
It was fun, but we wish Matt, Nat, and the kids lived closer so we could see them more often.





In back: Matt, Rich, Curt
In front: Marla, Alayna

The Holbrook Grandkids!

The Whole Clan

5 comment(s):

Melissa and Trevor said...

very cute pictures.

Melissa and Trevor said...

very cute pictures.

jana said...

Great job Steph! I love your kids, they are so cute!

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are great, but I really love the first one. The lighting is perfect.

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

Great Pictures!!! I love that one of Jake in the tree. You sure he's only 2.