Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ty's First Day of Preschool




Ty started preschool on Monday the 18th! He was SUPER excited...all dressed and ready to go before 7am! Preschool starts at 9! We decided to send him to Tammy Farnsworth's preschool this year and we know Ty is going to have such a fun year with her. She is Jake's nursery teacher at church, so she knows our wild boys pretty well.
Ty has 3 of his friends from church in his preschool class, too. 2 of them are pictured above and I've heard the combination of Ty, Zaidy, and Boston is deadly! Good luck, Tammy!!
Ty said his favorite part of his first day at school was picking out his lizard from the treasure box. Although today he has been sad because now we can't find it!

4 comment(s):

Owen said...

I'm saying a prayer for Tammy.

Alayna said...

What a cute preschooler! I can't believe he is that old already. Time sure does fly...

Anonymous said...

I hope it wasn't a real lizard!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture you took, I put it on my blog hope you don't mind. I also put in a prayer for Tammy same as Erica. Two is better than one right?