Friday, August 29, 2008

FINALLY!!

I slack these days. Here are some random pictures...some very recent...some not so recent.
The boys favorite place to play...our front room.
Handsome Jake ready for church.

Look who I found climbing in the closet!

How many monkeys can fit in the closet??

5 buddies...Owen, Ty, Jake, Luke, and Boston (with Mr. Potato Head's glasses on!)

Crazy BOYS!!

Star Wars cake I made for Chuy's 6th birthday (our neighbor boy)

Giant cupcake cake

The teeny tiny lizard we found in our house.

Jake loves to hide in the linen closet.

Playin' outside in the sprinklers

The "pregnant" bear. The blue thing is Cookie Monster stuffed under the bear's shirt!

Curt and the boys went to Lowe's one Saturday morning to build these little dune buggies. They had so much fun! Greg, Chuy, Emily, and Abbi went, too.

One of the boys' favorite past times...wrestling!!


**This morning the boys were playing with their cars and I heard Ty say to Luke...

"Ok! See you later! I'm goin' to Cow-ni-fornia!"


I was cracking up! A few minutes later I heard Luke tell Ty...


"Well my guy is older than yours, Ty. Mine is 69."


Who pretends to be an old, I mean, "mature" age like that?? So funny!

2 comment(s):

Owen said...

I love the cakes you made! Maybe I'll atempt to make Ava the big cup cake one for her bday! The Star Wars cake was perfect for "Chewbacca" your neighbor. Boston and Owen just LOVE to hang out at your house! Jake is officially into EVERYTHING isn't he?? Closets, shelves, parking lots....wow! Love his pic all dolled for church. What a looker!

Anonymous said...

the kids are so cute. that picture of jake getting ready for church is so adorable i miss that kid and its only been a week! good job on your cake and giant cupcake..they're cute!