Luke FINALLY lost his first tooth yesterday! The tooth fairy left $1 under his pillow last night! Luke was pretty excited, but, for some reason, thought for sure he would get a 5 dollar bill instead. Crazy kid.
Did you tell him we all have to suffer with rising gas prices, the housing market and the tomato recalls?? This affects the tooth fairy's ability to tip big.
Don't tell him Mia just got $5 from her tooth fairy. But her tooth fairy wasn't very smart because now the fairy is going to have to pay big for all the rest of the teeth.
I would much rather pay the tooth fairy $1.00. My oldest daughter Lindsay asked me yesterday mom "I am not going to have enough money till payday." "Can I borrow some money for gas?" YIKES! sure honey.
Charlene check out my blog. I have the best picture of Curt with Heath. He has been the most wonderful Young Men Leader and friend to my boys. We love him at the Farnsworth's. FarnsworthFamilyMemories
3 comment(s):
Did you tell him we all have to suffer with rising gas prices, the housing market and the tomato recalls?? This affects the tooth fairy's ability to tip big.
Don't tell him Mia just got $5 from her tooth fairy. But her tooth fairy wasn't very smart because now the fairy is going to have to pay big for all the rest of the teeth.
I would much rather pay the tooth fairy $1.00. My oldest daughter Lindsay asked me yesterday mom "I am not going to have enough money till payday." "Can I borrow some money for gas?" YIKES! sure honey.
Charlene check out my blog. I have the best picture of Curt with Heath. He has been the most wonderful Young Men Leader and friend to my boys. We love him at the Farnsworth's.
FarnsworthFamilyMemories
Post a Comment