Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In Their Own Words...

Ty was in the middle of saying a prayer before our lunch the other day. He stops and in the cutest voice says to me..

"Do you want me to bwess (bless) you so you don't have to do wadiason (radiation) anymore?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took Luke with me to the grocery store so that we could have some one on one time. After we got back home, I asked him if he could help me carry some of the bags inside. He said...

"Uhhh...it's ok. Grown ups can do it by themselves......even if they have cancer."

I just stared at him, not quite sure HOW I should respond. After staring him down for about 30 seconds, he finally caved and said "OK.".

4 comment(s):

Laura said...

How funny. You are so smart to write down these cute things they say.

Owen said...

You do still do pretty much everything....even though you have to have "wadishon"!! You're super woman!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh i miss living there and hearing all the cute things they say every day!!!

Alayna said...

Seriously, how does Luke come up with some of the things he says? And the best part is that he is so serious. Cute kids.