

Luke's room is getting closer to being finished! He's been trying really hard to be patient and to not be sad that his room isn't done yet. Both of the boys have had fun helping their daddy work on it. Hopefully, by the end of this week, I'll be posting pictures of it finished!I'm not sure who's more excited to be doing this room in football (AZ Cardinals) decor...Luke...or his dad!

2 comment(s):
Uhhh??? Were do you find the energy to do these projects Ms. I should be resting and taking it easy?? Seriously Owen would be so jealous of the Cardinals themed room! Can't wait to see the finished project!
I think this is what that team needed. This is going to be the beginning of a great season. I think maybe they will go all the way. You gotta say that last line just like the dude from ESPN.
Post a Comment