This morning I had a CD playing that consisted of Primary songs and some church hymns. I like to play music like this periodically through the week because it brings a calmness to our otherwise chaotic house. It helps me to be in a better mood, no doubt. And you know what they say...if momma ain't happpy...ain't nobody happy!
Ty had just come in from playing in the backyard and, hearing the music, said...
TY: "Are we going to chruch today?"
MOM: "No. Today is Friday, but we can listen to church music on other days. Not just on Sunday."
TY: (as he's storming off towards the back door) "THIS SONG MAKES ME FRUSTRATED!!"
MOM: (taking a minute to decipher what he said) "Oh. Well, it was one of Noma's favorite songs."
TY: "WELL. I DON'T WIKE IT!"
The kids and I were at the bus stop this morning, waiting for the bus to come. Luke and our little neighbor boy were standing on the sidewalk next to where I had the van parked. Ty, Jake, and I were sitting in the car with the windows down. A little girl (who is in Luke's primary class) walked over to where we were and started chatting with us.
I heard Luke whisper to her..."My mom doesn't have any hair."
The little girl's eyes lit up and she said..."YOU DON'T???"
So I started explaining to her...
Thanks, Luke. My secret is out.
Friday, April 4, 2008
From the Mouths of Babes...
Posted by Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comment(s):
Your boys are so funny! What a treat to have them make life that much more interesting right? I could just see that little girls face. I might have just died laughing!
Oh! That is funny! What a confident boy you have raised...he just says it like it is!
Post a Comment