

Today is Jake's 18 month mark! He weighed in today at 27 lbs. 2 oz. and is 33 inches long! He's in the 67th percentile for weight and the 72nd percentile for height. Jake is so much fun and we all LOVE him like crazy! Today is the day when we are saying BUH-BYE to his pacifier! We lost it at the store, and it was the only one we had left. So... I guess it's a good time to lose it for good! Wish us luck!!
3 comment(s):
That Jake is such a little looker...those eyes!! Good luck with the binky. I still remember one night Scott and I couldn't find one for Tori and he had to go to the store in the middle of the night because she wouldn't quit crying!! She worked us! Stay strong!!
I have to agree...he is the cutest 18 month old I've seen. Although, having handsome boys seems to be a specialty of yours.
man those eyes....
good luck with the paci.. neither of my girls liked those so i have no tips! :) good luck!
Post a Comment