Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FUN At The CABIN

Last weekend, we drove to Snowflake to spend some time at the cabin with Rich, Marla, and Alayna. We really had a great time! Luke and Ty were excited that Mommy was going this time. I hadn't been to Snowflake since Thanksgiving. The boys had gone up a couple of times with Grandma and Grandpa, but I usually stay behind to rest. I am glad I went this time. It was good for me to watch the kids having fun and to spend some down-time with our family.

Jake LOVED being able to explore this time with his brothers. He has grown up a lot since the last time we were there, so he was more fun and easier to deal with. He slept pretty good there, too!

Ty and Luke were excited to show me their "houses" they made in the trees. They would point out to me where the family room, bathroom, etc. was. Those two always play so well outside...whether it's exploring or frisbee...they are always in heaven!

We all had a great time sitting around the firepit, roasting marshmallows, and singing campfire songs! We are so grateful that Rich and Marla have provided us all a place where we can have fun and make life-long memories with our family. We are SUPER excited for Matt and Natalie to come down in July with their kids so we can all be together at the cabin. Good times!

2 comment(s):

Natalie said...

we can't wait, too! love curt's face on the atv!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you guys could get away together!