*These were some hearts Luke made with dirt for Curt and I one day when he was playing out in the backyard. Such a sweet kid.
*Luke told me the other day..."Mom, if you were my same age, if you were 6 too, I would marry you because your face is just so cute! I would Mom. Really, I would marry you." (Obviously I had some explaining to do)
*This is what Ty loves and why...in his own words transcribed by his preschool teacher Ms. Dieu. So cute to hear what goes on in a 3 year-old's head!
Friday, February 15, 2008
FUNNY BOYS
Posted by Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment(s):
He' right, you are so cute and sweet too. I love your blog title "The Holbrook Boys" - thats what I call my hubby (he's FROM Holbrook)
Post a Comment