Ashlie (our niece who lives with us) turned 21 on Feb. 13th! I wanted to make her a fun cake, especially since I'm not good for much these days! I can see way too many imperfections, but, hey, it was my first guitar.
Can I borrow the cake pan or instructions to how you made that- Its awesome and Kaylas is my guitar girl that has a b-day in April. Just saw pictures of you at Candaces party and your hair is adorable (as usual)
3 comment(s):
That's pretty good charlene! I'm inmpressed. Mine would turn out a big glob.
Very cute! I love it!
Can I borrow the cake pan or instructions to how you made that- Its awesome and Kaylas is my guitar girl that has a b-day in April. Just saw pictures of you at Candaces party and your hair is adorable (as usual)
Post a Comment