My mother-in-law Marla gave me this book to read. I thought it sounded "interesting", but was not expecting it to be life-changing by any means. It has totally done that...changed my life! I feel so much more at peace with how my life has unfolded so far. Since reading this book, I feel an even stronger desire to dedicate my life to my family, my Heavenly Father, and to serving others. I have read and re-read this book as to not forget the messages in it that have touched me so deeply.
This book may not impact others as it has me. It may have been just what I needed at the time to get my priorities in check and to get my life back on track. I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially to those who have lost a loved one.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
A Must Read!
Posted by Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment(s):
loved it, too! it really puts things in perspective. definitely one to read over and over again.
Post a Comment