
Our big boy started preschool this week! On Wednesday, Ty was having a rough morning...tantrum after tantrum. I was sad because he wouldn't let me take any pictures of him before we left. But once we pulled up to his school, he hopped out of the car and was a completely different kid. I helped him put on his Diego backpack, after which he said,"Thank you!". He even let me take a few pictures of him... although he wouldn't smile, but I take what I can get with this kid! Ty walked right into the building and didn't even look back. I did get a little teary-eyed, but I am very excited for him to be able to go to school just like his big brother. He wants to do everything Luke does, of course. So now he feels just as "big".

1 comment(s):
Your boys are so adorable. I can't believe how much they look alike in the last post, crazy how that works. My little one starts preschool next week, yeah! Tell Curtis Hi from the Witzel's.
Post a Comment