Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our Little Miracle

In April, a few days after my birthday, we found out that I am pregnant! The words SHOCK and DISBELIEF are an understatement!! I am still, to this day, in shock. Even though I've seen the little person on the ultrasound screen and have heard its heart beating away, I am still in awe. We are all so excited to meet this little baby...due date 12/22/11 :)

8 weeks


12 weeks


12 weeks.
Luke went with me and got to see the baby! He was super excited and I know he will be a great helper :)



3 comment(s):

Ashlie said...

ohmygoodness! That is the cutest thing i have ever seen! i am so excited for you guys!

Owen said...

I WAS DYING WHEN I HEARD!!! SOOOOOO EXCITING!!! Unbelievable really :) Can't wait! Bet it's a girl!

Owen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.