On Saturday morning, after breakfast, we decided to take the kids hiking (something we've never really done as a family in AZ). The closest place was San Tan Mtn Park...only about 10 minutes from our house. The kids were excited because they also got to see some snakes, lizards, a tarantula, and a scorpion that were on display inside the visitor's center. The guy took one of the snakes out for us to "pet", but only Jake, Daddy, and Mommy were interested in touching it! We had a fun time together.
 |
| The scenery is quite a bit different here, compared to hiking in UT... |
 |
| ...but fun was had by all, none the less! |
 |
| I love the fact that our boys get to experience so many different elements of nature...having lived in both UT and AZ. I was 20 years old when I saw my first cactus...and my first palm tree, come to think of it! |
0 comment(s):
Post a Comment