Starring Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase
Holy moly! So many posts in one day they don't all fit on a page! Love them all! And I love all of you! Looks like you are having a great time in Utah. I wouldn't have it any other way...
Finally!! the boys look so grown up even though i know its only been two months...i miss them!
haha i just saw the one with jake's bum cheeks haha...thats funny
Charlene,It's awesome to see an update! Glad you guys are doing well in Utah... keep posting!
Post a Comment
4 comment(s):
Holy moly! So many posts in one day they don't all fit on a page! Love them all! And I love all of you! Looks like you are having a great time in Utah. I wouldn't have it any other way...
Finally!! the boys look so grown up even though i know its only been two months...i miss them!
haha i just saw the one with jake's bum cheeks haha...thats funny
Charlene,
It's awesome to see an update! Glad you guys are doing well in Utah... keep posting!
Post a Comment