Monday, June 8, 2009

Jake a.k.a TROUBLE

I was in the bathroom this morning
when I heard the chair being scooted across the floor.
I hollared to Ty, asking him what he was doing. Ty said he
wasn't the one moving the chair. It was Jake.
The kid who is
always up to no good!
This is what I found...

"Some one" got into the sprinkles because
apparently I didn't put enough on his pancake.
I'm just glad he chose the sprinkles and NOT the syrup!
That would've been a h.u.g.e. mess...






Mmmm...



The face says it all!
Too funny!
----------------------------------

Attempting to potty train
(not so fun)

------------------------------------



My favorite Jake moment(s)...
when he falls asleep on me!!

3 comment(s):

Katy Wilson said...

Your hair is so dark! It looks good...
It is weird to think I haven't been out there since Christmas...

Tammy said...

So Cute! Those are precious moments!

Lindsay said...

Love the sleeping picture. So sweet and totally makes up for the sprinkles that were all over and probably sticking to your feet!