After running errands, I thought it would be fun to have lunch with my little man! We decided to go to Peter Piper Pizza for their lunch buffet and games. After eating one breadstick and declaring that he was "full", Ty patiently waited for me to stop stuffing my face.
I went up for seconds and as I was sitting back down at the table,
Ty said..."You're eating AGAIN?" This kid is a crack up!
With his cup full of tokens, he went from game to game collecting tickets. He was even kind enough to let Mommy play a couple of games too. We had a blast playing air hockey! When it was time to go, he was able to get some prizes with his tickets. Of course he chose the ever popular "whoopie cushion" and some candy to share with Luke. On the drive home, we decided to stop at the library. Ty didn't want to check out any books, though. He wanted me to read them to him in the kids' area in the library instead. After reading his 3 books, we headed home to play with the puppy.
At one point during our fun day, I was telling Ty that it would be Luke's turn to do something fun with Mommy. Ty was NOT happy with the idea of him staying home with Daddy while Luke and I went to do something fun.
He said to me, "Well, I hate that idea. You old woman."

2 comment(s):
I loved everything on here so much. I hadn't remembered to look at the blog since we got home from being there. I laughed out loud at Ty's comments, but how sweet to have a day with his mom to himself! The pictures of Jake stole my heart and the puppy pictures, too, to be honest! I'm glad Luke wants to come visit us, we would love it any time! Charlene, thank you so much for keeping this blog up to date. We loved staying with the boys, we love them so much. Love, Grandma Debbie
Ty sounds like SUCH a crack-up! You'll be so glad you recorded those conversations in years to come...look back and laugh! Funny kid!
Post a Comment