
When I picked up Luke from school on Friday, he told me that sometimes his eyes get blurry. That was the first we have heard of him having problems with his vision. Curt called and got Luke an appointment to get his eyes examined the next day. Long story short....Luke is far-sighted.
We all got a good laugh when he was trying on different frames and decided on these cute black ones. He looks like a little professor. So handsome! He has been waiting on pins and needles for those glasses to come in. He is VERY excited to wear his new glasses. Today we finally got the call that they were in!
He's one happy boy...for now :)
7 comment(s):
I love them! He looks so much older!
So fancy that Luke!
omgosh....he is sooooo cute! i love them.
What a little stud! I chob those glasses for sure! Too bad he inherited our horrible family curse of vision though...
He looks so chic! What a handsome kid. :)
He's so handsome and has great taste!
He looks so handsome! Good for Luke!
Post a Comment