This morning at approximately 8:30am, the "Streaker Bandit" forced himself into my kitchen and ransacked my drawers, while looking for the black spatula. If anyone has any information that would lead to the apprehension of this suspect, please notify us immediately! (Or notify us if you think he is just too stinkin cute, too!)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comment(s):
I love the tan line bum!! My kids' are fading out here at the end of the summer. I guess the real question here is what is the bandit planning on doing with the spatula?
I am laughing! He is a cutie!
oh my gosh that kid is so funny! his cute little tan line bum.
I love the tan line!
Oh my gosh you have the cutest kids! I am a friend of Curtis's from highschool. Tell him hello from me! Thanks!
Post a Comment