Ty turned 4 on July 2nd!! I made him a horse cake shaped as the number 4. Ty loves animals, but horses especially.We had a small little party for him with some of Ty's favorite people! Grandma H, Grandpa H, Alayna, Cole, Kannon, Chuy, Emily, Abbi, baby Katie, Bev and Arianna, Monda, Greg, and Jules (Monda's good friend). Ty had so much fun playing with his friends, but as we were getting ready to take two of the boys home, Ty threw up! At least he felt fine during his party and was able to enjoy his big day!
Ty is such a fun kid and loves to make everyone around him laugh! He loves to ham it up and has the craziest imagination of anyone I know! Ty has been such a blessing in our family and came at such an important time. I was about 8 weeks pregnant with him when my mom died. Before Mom died, she had been putting our name on the temple prayer list because she knew we were desperately trying for another baby. I think she also knew that I needed that distraction, as she knew she wasn't going to live much longer.
Ty's delivery was FAST and unexpected, but we were so excited to see our tiny little 5 lb 8oz baby with tons of dark hair! Ty was only an hour or two old when Curt and Grandpa Holbrook had to give him his first blessing, and thank goodness Ty was/is a fighter! It's been so fun to watch him grow and turn into the little boy that he was meant to be.
WE LOVE YOU, TY-TY!!




3 comment(s):
Happy Birthday Ty! Puking's better than stitches, right?!
Hi Charlene, Your boys are adorable! Jake was so fun in nursery. He did just fine Sunday and I am glad you got to go to the meetings and enjoy them. I am excited to have Ty in Preschool!
He is precious as a little newborn!Happy Birthday Ty.
I was 4 lbs 11 ounces and look at me now!!I opened a blog to share my boys missionary experiences and family. Could I put you on my blog as one of my friends?
We are excited for Ty to be in your preschool, too, Tammy! And we are soooo happy that Jake is now having fun with you in nursery! Curt and I both think you and your family are amazing...definitely add us to your friends list!!
:) Charlene
Post a Comment