

Ty was playing out in the backyard the other day and had this grand idea. He showed me the leaves he had picked (from my canna lily plants...grr!) and then asked if he could put them in water to see if they would float like a boat. Huh? Where in the world did you get this idea??, I wondered. But, with it being Ty, I was not surprised. This kid has the craziest immagination, as I'm sure I've said before. I didn't really want him to be playing in the sink in the bathroom, so I told him we could see if the leaves float when he took a bath later that night. He was happy with that answer, and probably surprised that I actually said "OK". So...it turns out...they DO float and all 3 boys had fun playing with those leaves during their bath time that night...and the night after that.
Nutty kids.


1 comment(s):
I can't help but notice how clean your boys' tub looks! My kids bathroom is DISGUSTING! I might need the name of your cleaning lady!!!
Post a Comment