The kids are on Spring Break until the 25th and I've been trying to make it somewhat fun for the boys since we aren't going anywhere. They've all been spending a lot of time at Grandma's this week and have been having a blast.
Yesterday was a fun day...Jake spent the day with Grandma while Luke, Ty, and me had a fun pizza party while we watched a movie. We played horseshoes and rode bikes. I had a fun day with my bigger boys.
Today, Jake is home with me and the big brothers are at Grandma's. I wanted to spend the day just me and Jakey. We've had fun playing and I'm grateful for the time that I get to spend with my baby!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Spring Break
Posted by Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment(s):
I'm glad that you got to have so much fun with your boys. Luke's book is so cute. I look forward to getting cute things like that from my boys someday when they're old enough to write : )
Stephanie
Post a Comment