Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Luke's Book

This was the book that Luke made in school the other day. SO CUTE! Everyday I am amazed at how much love he shows to his momma. Looking at this little book makes the frustrating moments of motherhood totally worth it.
(Translation below)




"The Boy That Loved His Mom"
"The mom was so cute. That's why the boy was liking her. One day the boy liked mom so much he wanted to kiss her. The End."

4 comment(s):

Owen said...

Luke has secretly got to be your favorite right about now! What a sweetheart! I want my kids to write a book about me now!! Lucky...

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

I agree Erica, I'm jealous. Of course it would Abbi that would write the book. Her sister is all about her Dad. And well Katie.... it's that cute little smile and giggle she gives me when she sees my face. What a way to start the day. Oh...Unconditional love isn't GRAND!!!!!!

Trisha said...

That is the CUTEST book! I love this age of learning how to write. We still need to get together...let us know what works for you guys!

lackrik said...

That is SO sweet!

Loved the "Cisher". lol