I have to thank my friend Stephanie for taking these photos of us and Ashlie for coming along to help with kids! Steph did an awesome job and even put together a cute slide show on DVD for us! I really do have great friends. What a lucky girl I am.
Jake was not in any mood to smile, as you can tell. Ty was such a big boy and sat very still (for the most part). Luke was his usual photogenic self and had fun posing for Steph.
And best of all, we survived! The kids were all in one piece when we were through. Amazing.


7 comment(s):
Oh my goodness, these pics are great! The one of you and Ty making a funny face is just too cute!
Those pics are to die for! Thanks for sharing.
Great pics! All of you look so happy together, even with some sad faces.
Loooove these! You are so flippin B-eautiful! Seriously you are model material here Charlene! The boys are so funny...especially Ty!
Those pix are fabulous!!!!! I love them!!! You all look beautiful! I love the one with the boys, they are all so handsome!
Those are such great pictures!!! You look fabulous! ;)
You have a perfect little family and I was cracking up how you like you could be your sons sister in some of those pictures.
Post a Comment