Saturday, October 27, 2007

Breakfast in Bed

Yesterday morning when I was getting the kids ready to go to the bus stop, Luke really wanted to surprise me and make breakfast for me. I told him he could another morning when we didn't have to get ready for school.

I thought he would forget about it (I should've known better!), but this morning he and Ty were up at 6:30am and I could hear them padding around in the kitchen. I knew what Luke was up to! I stayed in my bedroom so that he could "surprise" me.

It was so cute when he came into my room carrying a waffle, and it even had butter on it! He, of course, got lots of hugs and kisses in return.

Luke can be so thoughtful and sooo darn sweet. He is setting such a good example for his little brothers.

0 comment(s):