Monday, September 10, 2007

11 Months Old!!


Jake turned 11 months old on the 9th!! This boy is one of a kind. He is already doing things that he shouldn't be doing at this young of an age!! I keep telling him he needs to S-L-O-W down and be a baby, but he doesn't listen. He is such an intense kid and screams at anyone who takes something away from him. He's always going full steam and I'm afraid...very very afraid! I think he's going to be a mix of Luke and Ty both....LOTS of energy, like Ty, and very interested in learning about anything and everything, like Luke. He also picks up on things very easily, just like Luke. He is such a handsome little guy and I love his super blonde hair. He has 8 teeth and I'm sure it won't be too terribly long before he'll be walking.

0 comment(s):